Thursday, February 4, 2016


So hi again everybody! I'm back, and this time I brought some of my art work. It's pretty much crap at the moment, but I figured I'd show it anyway. So here are a few of my favorites:

 This is a bit of fanart from Agents of SHIELD. Watercolor of the planet Maveth (which means death in Hebrew) that Jemma Simmons was stranded on for six months. I found the CGI to be BEAUTIFUL so I couldn't help myself XD 
 Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch, cartoon from the X-Men animated series. One of the very first sketches I did about two or three years ago. It's a bit out of proportion if you look closely enough :-/
 Lavender / random purple plant XD I got really bored one day at my brother's baseball game . . . this is the result . . .
 Miles Morales / Spider-Man. It's out of proportion, again.
 Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow. I have a comic backstory Fanfic on her coming out soon! It's called "You Told Me I'd Be Iron," . . . keep an eye out! :)
 Jessica Drew / Spider-Woman, fairly recent. You can see the time lapse of the sketch at the bottom :D
 Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy, one of my favorite movies! The CGI was the highest number of pixels Marvel had ever used up until Age of Ultron came out. It was a beautiful movie; I loved it. Gamora also appears to have an origin like that of Black Widow's. Interesting . . .
 Sunset I water colored back in fourth grade. It's all lopsided XD
 Venom sketch 'cause I got bored.
 Spider-Gwen! I wasn't too sure about her at first, but the comic was great!!!
 Lighthouse, again from fourth grade. It's alright, I guess.

 Metallic little number. It's glue, cardboard and tinfoil. Fun to make, though! I might show how on here sometime . . .

And here's a time lapse of my Spider-Woman drawing :) Song is 'Colors' by Halsey.

Hope you guys enjoyed a little peek into my amateur art! I hope to get better at this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment