Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Upcoming Fanfictions

                                         Upcoming Fanfictions

So, I'm bored and I figured there's no better way to use this than to advertise my upcoming stories. They're all in the works, and none are guaranteed, but I figured I'd post and see what other people are looking forward to most :)

Where Our Fathers Fell

Fandom: Avengers     Rating: T     Genre(s): Romance, Angst, Hurt / Comfort, Action     Characters: Steve Rogers / Captain America, Natasha Romanoff /  Black Widow, Bucky Barnes, Tony Stark / Iron Man, Clint Barton / Hawkeye, Pepper Potts, Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch


He'd left her. She had all but pleaded for him not to, but he had still gone off and ignored her. Steve had followed his own heart, and in the process let go of hers. It was admirable, yes. But it was his own downfall as well. He would follow his conscience to the end of the world, not caring whom he had to crush through to do the right thing in the end. Now, here his selflessness had begun to take its toll. Natasha was left to take the repercussions of his decisions. She was left to wonder where they had gone wrong and what could repair it.
 
 
The prequel to Little One, my most popular story yet. Only a two-shot, but somehow that super random plot bunny was much enjoyed XD The story of how I started writing it was nuts . . . I was in a dead sleep, but woke up at like two am. I just had that first scene of Natasha in the hospital, and I wrote it down in the notes section of my iPhone. The next day I was sitting on the bus, and I stumbled across it. I didn't even really remember writing it. But it turned into this . . . strange how my mind works under sleep deprivation XD
 
 
Positive-ly Screwed

Fandom: Agents of SHIELD     Rating: G     Genre(s): Romance, Humor     Characters: Leo Fitz, Jemma Simmons, Bobbi Morse, Lance Hunter     Ships: FitzSimmons, Huntingbird


The one where Fitz has an engagement ring and loses it, but in looking for it finds a pregnancy test. Jemma, on the other hand, is busy looking for her positive test and subsequently finds a ring. Either unsure of what to do, they call in the worst form of back-up possible. Enter Huntingbird, masters of romantic relationships . . . // or, even with the two of them in a relationship, FitzSimmons still fail to do the obvious thing. Talk.



Walking Along A Shallow Grave

Fandom: Agents of SHIELD     Rating: T     Genre(s): Romance, Adventure, Angst, Hurt / Comfort     Characters: Leo Fitz, Jemma Simmons     Ships: FitzSimmons

In but the blink of an eye, their worlds had changed. One moment they were standing in the Playground doing what they did best. And the next they were huddled in an landscape of blue dust. It was the Med Pod all over again, but this time there was no escaping death's grasp. Only struggling through it -- together.

A "4,722 Hours" AU with our two science babies trapped on Maveth. Because frankly, I would have loved that.






We Will Be Avenged

Fandoms: Avengers, Agents of SHIELD, Arrow     Rating: T     Genre(s): Action, Adventure, Angst, Romance, Mystery, Thriller, Hurt / Comfort     Characters: Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, Bruce Banner, Thor, Jane Foster, Scott Lang, Hope Pym, Leo Fitz, Jemma Simmons, Lance Hunter, Bobbi Morse, Skye / Daisy Johnson, Lincoln Campbell, Grant Ward, Antoine 'Trip' Triplett, Bucky Barnes, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Lady Sif, Pietro Maximoff, Wanda Maximoff, Felicity Smoak, Oliver Queen

But perhaps this year, there won't be just one victor. Maybe the games will end without twenty-three mourned deaths. Perhaps we will avenge ourselves // Hunger Games AU

Yes, I hate the Hunger Games. But I'll admit this seemed like too good an idea to pass up. Also, this is remedying the major plot hole I had with the movies.




And that's all for now. I have a horde of plot bunnies I'm working on, but we'll see if I get anywhere. Comment which ones you're most anticipating below and I'll work on them more :) Thanks!























2 comments:

  1. Hello Kayla. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post because of who you are in the Lord Jesus Christ. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 37 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. we also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love ot have you come with your friends to come to Mumabi to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends. Also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centereD REST OF THE YEAR 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kayla. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post because of who you are in the Lord Jesus Christ. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 37 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. we also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love ot have you come with your friends to come to Mumabi to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends. Also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centereD REST OF THE YEAR 2016.

    ReplyDelete