Wednesday, February 3, 2016

        Hey Everybody!

I'm Kayla! You probably know that already, and if you do, then you know it's an alias. But hey, cyber safety and all that XD

You probably got here from one of my many hideouts on the internet. AKA - Wattpad, Fanfiction, Instagram or Archive Of Our Own. If you did, then you most likely already know it's my current dream to become an author. Comics, too. I've found it's a challenge to write without being able to portray inner emotions!

Marvel is my passion. People can laugh all they want, I really don't care anymore. I just really enjoy how deeply connected everything is. Every character has a fault and dark side. None are complete perfectionists as so many people think. They all have demons and weaknesses, like so many of us in real life.

That's where my user comes from. Skye is a girl on Agents of SHIELD whom was an orphan living in a van. She had a bit of a trust issue because she'd never stayed in a foster home for more than a year or so at a time before she was moved again. SHIELD found her aiding HYDRA - then The Rising Tide - and she sort of became part of their dysfunctional family. After being shot twice in the stomach and being declared pretty much dead, Coulson was able to hunt down the drug that resurrected himself and inject her with it. Unlike the other humans however, she didn't go insane. This was later shown because she was alien - Inhuman - and the serum's original DNA was already present. Her gift was to manipulate any objects frequency - like shaking, in a way. This granted her the comic alias 'Quake.' So, WhenTheSkyeQuakes was born!

My favorite TV show is Agents of SHIELD if you haven't figured it out already, but some others are Agent Carter, Arrow, MythBusters, Psych, Flash and Little House on the Prairie. I know, I watch a wide swath XD

If you ever want to hear my theories on anything Marvel (like how Peter Quill's father is likely either Kree or Inhuman, or how I believe we're getting a Jemma Simmons backstory in AoS s3p2), feel free to ask! I'll probably make a blog post, but hey :)

Another thing is I have a horde of stories in the making! If you'd like to read one or drop a prompt for a fanfic, just let me know. I'm always up to hearing input.

Now to end this in true Bobbi / Hunter fashion: don't die out there.

(Aren't you going to say the thing?)

(You already know)

No comments:

Post a Comment